- Fill out the application: Complete your name, address, and phone number. Fill in the address you are applying for. If you do not have pets, place your signature on the NO PETS ALLOWED line. If you DO have pets, please state what animals you have. Please note, this is a generic application. We have properties that are both pet friendly and not pet friendly. Place the names of proposed occupants (not the applicant names) who will also be living at this property, in section 3.
- If a co-signer is required, please fill in the same details as the applicant. If there are more than two applicants, please use a separate application for the co-signer.
- Please have signatures from ALL applicants and co-signer placed on BOTH SIDES of the application.
- A copy of government photo ID (i.e. Driver’s License, Health Card, Passport), a copy of a recent pay stub or if self-employed, a recent tax assessment, or if you have another source of income (i.e. Ontario Works, Disability) is required.
- We require a current dated cheque (not pose-dated) or money order payable to Vantage Property Management Ltd. for the contract deposit. You may also make a deposit by an Electronic Funds Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose this option, sending the password is essential. If the password is not included, the application will not be processed until we are in receipt of the password.
- Please fill out the SPECIAL REQUESTS form, sign, and date. If you are taking the unit AS IS, please state this on the form with your signature and date.
PLEASE NOTE: We require all information, deposit, and password before we process your application. If there is a delay, we will contact you. Please ensure you have provided your contact information and a daytime phone number.
If you require assistance with your application, please do not hesitate to contact 519-642-4343 ext. 120 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for choosing Vantage Property Management Ltd!
“PLEASE NOTE: We require all information, deposit, and password before we process your application. If there is a delay, we will contact you. Please ensure you have provided your contact information and a daytime phone number.”